In this topic, you learn how to effectively communicate in business, with an emphasis on the use of these skills as a manager. We introduce important elements of successful communication, providing examples of effective communication and providing you with opportunities to practice the same. The content covers the essentials of communication including professional writing, visual aids, presentations, speeches, phone and online communication, and both getting hired and finding new hires.
Please note: Lesson links will be updated shortly…
Select a lesson to access its content. All links open in a new window.
- Communicating in Business
- Writing in Business
- Written Communication
- Visual Media
- Public Speaking
- Developing and Delivering Business Presentations
- Communicating Through Technology
- Social Media
- Communicating Different Messages
- Collaboration In And Across Teams
- Social Diversity in the Workplace
- Finding a Job
- Recruiting and Selecting New Employees