Contact me for further details if you need similar content created for your staff or business.
Articulate Example Content
- How to Design and Deliver an Online Course
- Training Needs Analysis 101
- Project Management 101
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Handling Workplace Challenges: Different Communication Styles
- COVID-19: What You Need to Know
- * more links coming soon
Nom@d Learning has found that many managers find the transition from staff member to manager to be the most challenging of their career. Moving from being a team member or a technical expert, to working through others, requires a major shift in perspective. Different skills and behaviours are needed for a manager’s job.
Here are some of the common skills a manager needs when managing others. The topics link to example online eLearning modules from eLearning Brothers.
Please note that nom@d learning is in no way affiliated with the developer of these eLearning modules. All content included on this page is © 2020 eLearning Brothers