The implementation phase develops procedures for training facilitators and learners. Training facilitators cover the course curriculum, learning outcomes, method of delivery, and testing procedures. Preparation for learners includes training them on new tools (software or hardware) and student registration. Implementation includes evaluation of the design.
Department of Education – Melbourne Victoria.
• Delivered training sessions for Internal DET VSBA Atrium Project Team and Corporate Users to gather initial feedback about the training materials and course structure.
• Delivered ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions for established DET ITTC Delivery Team (13 Trainers) to enable them become Atrium Trainers.
• Collaborated with the DET ITTC Manager to rework Atrium training materials according to feedback from the above sessions.
• Introduced quick reference guides to support Schools’ Release Atrium training sessions.
• Prepared ESM and Routine Maintenance compliance materials to incorporate as resource materials for Atrium course delivery