Hello, and welcome to nom@d learning.
As Learning Technologist and Founder, I bring over 11 years experience in Australian local government (IT and Learning and Organisational Development), offering services, sharing knowledge, experience and blogging on what I like to call…
“A journey through the world of lifelong learning…”
Nom@d learning is passionate about using learning technology to assist your organisation improve its staff capability.
Nom@d learning content uses responsive design, adapting to any delivery platform: PC, Tablet or Smart phone and works seamlessly across Windows, Android or iOS.
Bespoke Client Services:
- Business analysis.
- Course design and specialist documentation (ADDIE/AGILE methodology).
- Elearning development (Adapt, Articulate 360, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio).
- LMS Administration (Moodle, Instructure Bridge).
- Project Management (PRINCE 2).
- Advanced level IT training (Microsoft Office, Windows and Lotus Notes).
For further information, or to discuss your learning and development needs, leave a reply below, or message me on LinkedIn.