My background is in Australian TAFE, local government, corporate and RTO training.
I launched nom@d learning in 2016, offering learning and development solutions, sharing knowledge, experience and blogging on …
“A journey through the world of lifelong learning…”
Nom@d learning is all about using learning technology to assist your organisation to improve its staff capability.
I am familiar with traditional and agile learning design and development and can create learning programs for your organisation, following a structured project management approach.
Nom@d learning content creation uses responsive design, adapts to any delivery platform: PC, Tablet or Smartphone and works seamlessly across Windows, Android or iOS.
- Business skills development (Leadership, Management, Soft Skills, Team Management).
- Course design and specialist documentation (ADDIE/AGILE methodology).
- m-Learning development (Articulate Rise, EdApp).
- e-Learning development (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio).
- IT training (Microsoft Office, Windows).
- LMS publishing (Moodle).
- Project Management (Project Management 101, Foundation Skills).
For further information, or to discuss your learning and development needs, leave a reply below.
Leave a Reply