Thank you for your time visiting my website during this worrying time as the COVID-19 pandemic hits many of us hard.
My background is in Australian local government, corporate and RTO training.
I launched nom@d learning in 2016, offering bespoke services, sharing knowledge, experience and blogging on …
“A journey through the world of lifelong learning…”
Nom@d learning is all about using learning technology to assist your organisation improve its staff capability.
Nom@d learning content uses responsive design, adapting to any delivery platform: PC, Tablet or Smart phone and works seamlessly across Windows, Android or iOS.
Bespoke Client Services (A-Z):
- Advanced level IT training (Microsoft Office, Windows and Lotus Notes).
- Course design and specialist documentation (ADDIE/AGILE methodology).
- e-Learning development (App-eLearn, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio).
- LMS Administration (Moodle, Instructure Bridge).
- Project Management (PRINCE 2).
I wish each and every one of you the best – let’s work together to get through this.
For further information, or to discuss your learning and development needs, leave a reply below.