After 11 years in Australian local government, and a track record in corporate training, I launched nom@d learning, offering services, sharing knowledge, experience and blogging on what I like to call…
“A journey through the world of lifelong learning…”
Nom@d learning is all about using learning technology to assist your organisation improve its staff capability.
Nom@d learning content uses responsive design, adapting to any delivery platform: PC, Tablet or Smart phone and works seamlessly across Windows, Android or iOS.
Bespoke Client Services (A-Z):
- Advanced level IT training (Microsoft Office, Windows and Lotus Notes).
- Course design and specialist documentation (ADDIE/AGILE methodology).
- Elearning development (Adapt, Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio).
- LMS Administration (Moodle, Instructure Bridge).
- Project Management (PRINCE 2).
For further information, or to discuss your learning and development needs, leave a reply below.