Leadership skills are important for anyone who wants to succeed in a business environment, even if they don’t hold a managerial role. Leadership skills are not the same as management skills. Leadership is focused on people, whereas management is focused on processes.
Strong leaders can empower people to succeed and facilitate teamwork among peers. They build a productive and amenable work environment by using interpersonal skills to help foster collaboration and effective communication.
Leadership skills include effective communication, delegation, flexibility, motivation, problem-solving, positivity, and a readiness to take on responsibilities.
** Underlined (or green) topics are live, other content is in development.
Enjoy, hope you learn something new, and please provide feedback.***
- What is Leadership and What Makes a Good Leader?
- Engaging & Motivating Employees
- Leading with Vision
- 6 Practices to Become a Better Leader
- 5 Leadership Styles to Boost Performance
- What Is Laissez-Faire Leadership?
- What Is Autocratic Leadership?
- What Is Democratic Leadership?
- What Is Transactional Leadership?
- What Is Transformational Leadership?
Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- What Is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)?
- Improving Your Self-Awareness
- Strategies for Boosting Self-Regulation
- Increasing Your Self-Motivation
- Developing Empathy Enhancing Your Social Skills
- How to Invest in your Teams with EQ training
- An Introduction to Crisis Management
- Types of Business Crises
- Preventing and Preparing for a Crisis
- Responding to a Crisis
- Recovering After a Crisis