Welcome to Articulate Storyline! The following introductory tutorials will get you up and running quickly. They cover the basic features of Storyline 360 and Storyline 3 you’ll need to build interactive courses. Each tutorial includes a video that walks you through the feature and practice activities so you can follow along.
You’ll want to watch this overview of Articulate Storyline first to get oriented in the software, and then dive into the other videos listed below.
- Adding Content to Your Slides
- Adding Interactivity
- Building Quizzes
- Creating Screencasts and Software Simulations
- Making Your Course Accessible
- Customising Your Course Player
- Previewing and Publishing Your Course
Please note that nomad learning is in no way affiliated with the developer of these tutorials. All content included on this page is © 2017 Articulate Global, Inc.