This course will introduce new and existing users of Microsoft Word to the skills and knowledge needed to create common business documents including letters, memos and reports. You will also be introduced to Word’s proofing tools for spelling and grammar as well as the automatic proofing and formatting tools such as AutoCorrect and AutoFormat.
- Duration: 1 day
- Target Audience: New users of Microsoft Word
- Prerequisites: An ability to work with Windows applications is required.
- Versions: This course is suitable for users of Word 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Navigate the Word screens
- Create simple documents like letters and memos
- Make basic changes to a document
- Format text in a document
- Use proofing tools
- Use the online help system
Getting to know Word
- Navigating the Word screens
- Using the ribbon commands and dialog boxes
Creating a new document
- Typing and editing text
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Saving a document
Working with a document
- Opening existing documents and making changes
- Selecting text blocks
- Using find and replace
- Copying and pasting
Using Autocorrect and AutoFormat
- Using Autocorrect and Autoformat
Using online help
- Browsing for help
AUD$ 350 per person (in groups of three) at your premises.
AUD$ 600 (one-to-one) at your premises.
For details and next available dates, leave a message below or contact me at my LinkedIn page.
Leave a Reply